Lets meet up
Well, I finally got around it. Took a day off on wedensday (sick leave :)), and clunked away on my W-essays. I think I have W-1 ready, and rough drafts on the rest. My plan is to clean them up a bit more today and then put them on the side to revisit next week.
I will be in LA next week for work. It should be a nice break from office work..
I was also discussing with Aregon to have a small gathering (dinner/coffee?) in sept. for fellow bloggers and applicants in the bay area to discuss strategies or genereally hanging out and getting to know everyone. I think I know the following are in the bay area:
- Aregon
- Dave
- Riter
Anyone else I am missing. I am volunteering to host the first meet at my place..so send me an email if interested offline swoop2_2000@yahoo.com

2 Comments:
I just checked my calendar. I'll be up North after Sept 20th.
Dave
12:40 AM
September is a little too far away and a little too close to the deadline for strategy sessions to really pan out (Unless you are talking early September). How about this coming weekend? We can take it from there.
Plus we need not inconvinience anyone, why not meet at a neutral venue someplace midway for all. That way no one has to drive the extra mile.
5:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home