Kellogg and more...
I have been out of blogging, because I am moving apartments and have been out of internet access. I have been seen walking around my apartment looking for a "weak" signal on the wireless networks from my neighbors. No such luck either :)
I worked on Kellogg-1 essay this weekend. The issue of two pages double-spaced bothers me. I have about 1100 words and after reducing font to 10 pt and spacing to 0.5", i still couldn't get it to fit in two pages (I am one paragraph too long). Fellow applicants - any creative ideas? Oh, and I have cut all the extra fat..i guess I just have a bigger story to tell.
Sherlock Holmes
I watched some good old "Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" last week, starring Jeremy Brett. I believe this was an old British TV mini-series. In my mind, Jeremy Brett IS Holmes, just like for some people Sean Connery IS BOND. Absolutely fascinating screenplay, I highly recommend these (which I borrowed from Netflix, cant get these at the local Blockbuster :)), for the Homes fans everywhere.

2 Comments:
doh!
Will it be cheeky if I submit on an A-4 paper??
11:33 AM
Hey Swoop,
Just checked the Wharton SF event, and there seems to be a cancellation or something, they are allowing you to register for the event. So better hurry, if you haven't done so already!
9:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home