Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I have not been diligent in my blogging of late, the reason is my parents are visiting me. I am doing a juggling act on the life and work balance rope..it has been difficult to say the least.

On another note, I am seriously exploring an entrepreneurial venture as well. It seems to have a very good potential and the project team is planning to enter some business plan competitions. In case any one of you know of a good site which has free business plan writing software (like Business plan pro), please let me know!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Dave for MBA said...

So Did you need Business Plan Pro? I think I have a copy of it that I'm not using.

9:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about katrina pet rescue. I have a website about katrina pet rescue which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Quantjock, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Prestigious Business and see what came up. this post is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Prestigious Business. Getting late, have a good evening.

3:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Quantjock, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Residual Cash Flow and see what came up. this post is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Residual Cash Flow. Getting late, have a good evening.

4:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Quantjock, taking a little time today to see what Permanent Income will send me to that is interesting. this post looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Permanent Income in my e-travels. Have a super day!

8:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Quantjock, taking a little time today to see what No Cost to You will send me to that is interesting. this post looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try No Cost to You in my e-travels. Have a super day!

1:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Quantjock, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Prestigious Business will bring up. this post is certainly interesting and informative. Prestigious Business is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

8:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Quantjock, taking a little time today to see what Residual Cash Flow will send me to that is interesting. this post looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Residual Cash Flow in my e-travels. Have a super day!

12:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Quantjock, taking a little time today to see what WorldwideIncome will send me to that is interesting. this post looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try WorldwideIncome in my e-travels. Have a super day!

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home