Welcome to Blogger class of 2007
I just saw that my lil' blog has been featured on the MBA league of bloggers (in the same vein as the LEG.. League of extra-ordinary gentlemen, well maybe not so exclusive and definitely not so sexist).
I do hope that all my readers will leave comments. I would especially like to hear from my fellow 2005 applicants: Britchick, MBA2005, Hexley, etc. We can all keep in touch and discuss our application hurdles.
I would like to keep this blog as impersonal as possible (which, btw is not possible at all times). Like many other applicants, I have not made my plans for B-school public. My wife and some close friends are the only ones who know about this. The reason is simple!!... as many people get to know about this..the more pressurized the whole process seems, and then you also have a multitude of opinions. This variety of opinion would effectively weight my own decisions- something I am not prepared for as of now. However, I do intend to take advise from current students or alumni of B-schools.

5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3:18 PM
oops sorry, I deleted Brad's comment by mistake.
4:50 PM
hi swoops!
8:17 AM
Hi Swoop. Keep up the good work both on your Weblog and your prep. It's not easy. I KNOW. But, I do monitor your weblog using bloglines and like to know that your plugging along.
1:03 PM
hey swoop, i'm enjoying your blog and i will be following your journey in the next few months. best wishes with app prep!
12:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home