MIT 50k COMPETITION

MIT is where the action is...
"The MIT $50K's value is in the learning process. Participants learn how to take an idea, build a team around it, formulate a strategic vision, and develop and articulate it in the form of a business plan".The $50K competition brings together MIT students with complementary strengths in management, engineering and science.
This is one of the coolest things about MIT. The 50K competition. This is where it all comes together... Hard Sciences, Engineering and Management principles combine to create the coolest start-up plans and a possible stint at real-time entrepreneurship.
I remember when I first visited Sloan in 2002. The dull building contrasted sharply with its competitor on the other side of the river. The flashy Har-vurd!! But dear blog readers, I am not interested in the flashy side of business. I do not care so much for the Fastows or the Quattrones of this world. I aspire to be like Vinod Khosla, Michael Dell or Jack Welch. Harvard may be a great school, but I do not think that it can touch MIT Sloan when it comes to Entrepreneurship (Engineering related) and Systems thinking.

2 Comments:
I liked your information in this post. Too bad it doesn't have more on professional keynote speaker in Las Vegas. I was looking for professional keynote speaker in Las Vegas in my area. Enjoyed reading what you have. I'll check back later when I get some spare time next week. Thanks swoop.
9:15 PM
I liked your information in this post. Too bad it doesn't have more on professional keynote speaker in Las Vegas. I was looking for professional keynote speaker in Las Vegas in my area. Enjoyed reading what you have. I'll check back later when I get some spare time next week. Thanks swoop. Come to Las Vegas sometime. Fun town.
11:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home