Developments
I was out on project work site this whole week. The worst thing was that I had to get up really early every morning. I am a bit of a late riser so it was tough on me.
I talked to a potential recommender today. He is leaving for the middle east on a project so I had to tell him about my B-school plans. He gave me an emphatic thumbs-up on being my recommender.
I also started using Microsoft notes for assembling school information and research. It is a neat way of organizing data from the internet in a easy to use fashion. I also will start making hard copies of the stuff I have gathered so far. I need to buy a printer, any one have suggestions on a good one (maximum budget of $100)? I would also like to use it while I am in B-school, so please give me ideas!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home