Blah-Blah-Blah Blair
I was watching a CSPAN telecast of British Prime Minister Blair in front of the House of Commons liaison Committee. I can't remember if I have ever got sick of watching a politician spew out rhetoric diplomatic garbage in response to straightforward questions (and believe me, I come from a country full of corrupt politicians). But this was one such time.
Blair was repeatedly asked about why he led the country into a war in Iraq (and continues to do so), what was the link between war on terrorism and Iraq, what tangible benefits has the association with US yielded Britain, and so on. Blair's answer to all these questions was simply "UK needs US as an ally, and we have the same ideologies, hence blah blah blah".
Come on Blair, you need to justify better than that... How about some numbers? Estimated Government contracts, and so on...
Britchick..What are normal people's perceptions of Blair? He seems to have some serious leadership-deficiency syndrome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home