Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Kites rise highest against the wind -- not with it.
--Sir Winston Churchill



Something personal happened to me which has almost made me give up my entire MBA plans. I cannot tell the details on my blog but it has the potential to kind of messing up my B-school plans. I was devastated on Saturday. All I can say is that it was not a good gift for the 4th of July weekend.

However, I woke up with a new resolve on Sunday and decided to apply anyway. I will give it my best shot and work things as I go along. I have the full support of my wife and thats all that matters.

The little issue resolved, I am back on track ....

s

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave for MBA said...

Good for you. Having a long term goal is good. Especially something as useful as an MBA.

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home