Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Essays..

I put my final touches to W-1 essay today. I think it is now in a state that I can show it to people for reviews. I will not work on W-2 for now as its tied to something I am involved in at present. W-3 seems to be two short essays, which I will work on next. I am almost done with the optional essay (W-4)..so looks like I am almost 50% (considering words) done!!

My next target to work on is Kellogg. I did a rough draft of K-1 essay, but its needs a lot of revisions. I will work on K-3 after that (the essay where you pretend to be part of the admissions committee, I like that one!).

Yes, Stanford app is out...and looks like there will be a lot of work just filling out forms. I think I will enlist my wife's help in filling out the basic information!!

The way my applications are looking:
ROUND 1: WHARTON, STAFORD, KELLOGG
ROUND 2: MIT, HARVARD, and No.6??

Class visits: Mid sept: STANFORD information session
Late Sept: WHARTON, MIT, HARVARD (our east coast trip!! gotta plan this one carefully)
Nov: KELLOGG (as part of compulsory interview!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home