Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Wharton reception
 
I just registered for the Wharton reception in SF tomorrow..talk about procrastination. But, it was booked full last week, so I don't know whats going on. Anyways, I will hopefully see some fellow bloggers and readers..i will be wearing a blue-striped white POLO shirt with grey pants (hopefully). :)
 
I will post a detailed description of the reception... Now i need to go work y'all.
 

2 Comments:

Blogger aregon23 said...

Cool that you are planning on attending the event. Will keep a look out for the man in "blue-striped white POLO shirt". :)

1:57 PM

 
Blogger aregon23 said...

Swoop,

Are you still planning to go? And if so how are you planning on getting there? I am thinking of driving since trains make the whole process of getting back home too difficult. If you live on the penninsula, let me know if you want to carpool or something.

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home