Wow..this is cool. I have been featured on the Wharton's application Blog! This seems like an amazing resource for applicants.
this is interesting, because I finished my first set of drafts on W-essays and sent it to my reviewers for reading.
I am also busy planning for our visit to Philly and Wharton on Sept 30th! Cant wait...

3 Comments:
I tried hotwire...a close cousin of Priceline. I still need to try hotel.com and expedia
s
8:53 AM
cool...
yes i will be in NYC, Philly, NYC, Boston, NYC in that order!!
let me know if you find any good deals for hotels near the campuses!!
10:19 AM
Hey,
I am applying to the exact same schools you are applying to. (Haven't decided on Kellog's as yet).. but the rest of them are the same..
Man, it's really tiring to work on all these application and manage full time work..Specially Harvard 6,3 and Stanford 1.
BTW, speaking of Harvard essay 6, what do they expect?
The question is
What do you wish the MBA Admissions Board had asked you?
Basically, they are expecting us to frame a question, right. Are we supposed to frame a question in 400 words, or are we supposed to frame a question and answer it in 400 words. if they wanted us to frame a question and answer that, then they would have framed it like: what do you wish admission board had asked you and why?
Any thoughts??
-Indraneel
9:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home