
Pod heaven....

After years of resisting iPOD's...(I had a first generation one for MACs which I gave away), I finally got the mini - as a promotion by opening a Citibank account. Its another matter that I got it 5 months after the promotion was introduced, nevertheless a free iPOD is something I will hold dear!!
I saw some envious looks in the hallways, as I entered my workplace in the morning with my pod!! Reminds me of an AD growing up - "Neighbor's envy.. owner's Pride!!"

5 Comments:
I can't believe you were able to hold out for so long. I love my mini!
5:05 PM
if only the pod had a FM radio...
i am actually waiting for apple to bring that in before i get my mini :)
btw, any reasons why you have removed the archives from the right hand bar...i wanted to check out your reply to my previous comment....thank God i know a little about url manipulation :-))
7:03 PM
Hey Forrest, you can just go get a Creative Zen Micro and have an FM radio. It's a solid player, as good or better than the mini, with the added bonus of being compatible with Napster, Rhapsody, and Yahoo Music.
7:35 PM
forrest:
the archives are still there..you just have to go to the main page.
URL manipulation is not needed :)-
Mark, wish I knew about Zen... but it does seem like a big copycat..even the colors.
5:26 AM
now you should go download the chitty chitty bang bang soundtrack
1:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home