Monday, April 18, 2005
Currently Listening to...
Currently Reading...
- Liar's poker
- Lessons from Top 25 Business Leaders
Currently watching...
- Flavors the Movie
- Unfaithful
B-schools
- MIT Sloan: R-2 Jan 12th/19th
- Wharton: R-1 Oct 14th, Invited to Interview
- Stanford GSB: R-2: Jan 6th
- Kellogg: R-1, Oct 22nd, Interview complete
- Harvard: R-2, Jan 5th
Fellow Applicant Bloggers: CLASS OF 2007
- Wharton s2s boards
- MBA2005 Blog news by Hella
- Extraordinary League of MBA bloggers
- Brit Chick
- Hexley
- Dave
- beoWulf
- Riter
- Wake Chik
- MBA dreamer
- Aregon23
- Dirty Martini
- GoDidiGo
Other blogs
Feed my mind
Previous Posts
- Auroville, Pondicherry
- Shimla
- Singapore
- Quick update..from Hyderabad airport. Internet caf...
- Over the Hills to Cybercities..Our vaction is in f...
- Vacation..This time, I have outdone myself. I have...
- HBS and lottery tickets...The whole HBS fiasco has...
- ComicsLately, I have been reverting back to an act...
- Who is BSkewl?? I have been following our good old...
- Just ordered from Amazon...Decided to catch up on ...
free hit counter



2 Comments:
Looks like a Miami shoreline.
Must be fun !
8:25 PM
Yes, in fact I alsmot felt like I was driving on highway One!!
9:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home