Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Blog turns 2...

Just realized that it is the second birthday for my blog today. I started this blog after reading blogs by MBA Bloggers hall of famers - Tad Holbie, Modz Speranto, Zachary Emig, Adam, Ryan, and others... some of whom are ready to graduate as we speak!!

And now the community has just grown from a village to a small metro... with new bloggers joining everyday.

Well happy birthday blog!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Quantjock said...

No.. No... No... waaaaahhhh'

jdiddy.. dunno yet. See my april 20th post :)

5:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great that you kept it going! Sometimes when I have a writer's block I wonder whether I should wrap it all up.

11:41 PM

 
Blogger GMAT Jedi said...

Happy belated birthday to your blog! I took a Veritas online GMAT prep course, and got a 750 on the actual exam. I also took a free practice GMAT exam and did well on that, too.

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home