Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Window Office...

Just got some news to brighten up my dull monday. I am being moved into a window office, something I asked as part of my promotion at work. Although I love my old office, it didnt have windows, and that made it really boring (hey, what is the use of working in california if you cant see the sunshine ?).

As a side note, this will give me a chance to clean up the office and get rid of old files and other junk. I am looking forward to the move!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Dave for MBA said...

Awesome. I'm happy for you man!

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Quantjock said...

thanks Riter, Dave..

Now if only I can get a personal printer in my office, an automated espresso machine.. my productivity will increase by 200%.

5:50 PM

 
Blogger aregon23 said...

Yeaa! Now all you need to do is negotiate for the corner office and you are set! :)

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home