LA and Beyond
Thanks to some project committments, I have to be in Long Beach tomorrow. Since it was so close to the weekend, I decided to turn it into a business cum pleasure trip by driving with wife rather than flying alone.
The hotel we are staying in will be in San Pedro Marina (never been there before), and we really want to check out San Diego (esp. La Jolla..love the place) and some cool places in LA. Hopefully the weather is better than the bay area which seems to have incurred the rain-god's wrath.
In other news, I recently found out that a maverick group of people in my company are leaving to form their own company. They were talking about startup costs and office space and overhead ratios. I really wanted to jump in and ask if I could join them, because
- There are great bunch of cool fun guys to work with..
- A startup consulting gig seems like a cool thing to do (esp because I have never worked in one before).
But of course, given my own uncertainities, (and the fact that most of them will be boot-strapping for some months), I decided to let this one pass.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home