Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

DRAFT-1

Wow, how times have changed!! When I was writing essays in R-1, I had my essay word files with suffixes as xx-essays-draft5.doc, xx-essays-draft6.doc and so on. On the other hand, my sloan essays were completed with xx-essays-draft1.doc and submitted without too many revisions. This doesnt mean that I have my act together. Its just that I am very tired of the application process (for now), I just got back from LA, and I am sleepy, but just wanted to "hit" submit on the last application of the season. I do hope that its a home run...

But I guess this means the application season is over... (Yay... I mean, hmmm....I mean, whatever, .. I mean....aaarghhh). Congrats to WC and others waiting for Chicago's decision...Its awesome!!

Whats next ... entertaining the in-laws who are due to visit this weekend!! Should be fun .. (Yay.... I mean, hmmm.... I mean.... aaaarrrggghh :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wakechick said...

Feels good to be done, doesn't it? Congrats and thanks for the kind wishes, both on your blog and in your comment on my blog. Cheers!

12:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home