Explore and innovate..
Took off from work yesterday to work on Sloan apps, but couldnt do much. Instead went to the city and checked out the famous exploratorium - the science musuem with interactive exhibits. I loved the exhibits.. my wife was bored stiff with all the geekiness. For me, the exhibits reinforced the "innovation mind-set": fodder for my Sloan essays.
One of my recommenders is out-of-town today, so I had a bit of a scare since the date for recommendation submission is today (and he had not submitted on monday). Thankfully, I checked the online app and he had submitted it last night. Unlike S, MIT doesnt notify you when a reco has been posted. Anyways, now I need to really sit down and finish those essays..

1 Comments:
Best wishes on the essay's I'm writing my essays everyday and I know the struggle of focus all too well now. Glad you're still being honest with yourself though and keep blogging because it seems like it's very helpful to write and be open about it.
9:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home