Damp weekend
The bay area has been transported in a tele-porter or an "inter-galactic transponder" (from Dude, wher's my car?") to London or Seattle. We have been hit with rain for the past 2-3 weeks, and from the looks of it, it will continue for some more time.
To ward off the weather, we decided to stay home and partake in some trans-atlantic humor - Coupling - a mix between "friends" and "sex and the city", shows that I love btw. Main difference: take "friends" away from the coffee shop and transport them with British accents to a pub, and then seperate the sexes, and make them comment on the body parts of the opposite sex. Hmm, the show actually grew on me as time progressed, and I am eagerly booking the next seasons on netflix.

3 Comments:
Coupling rocks. Too bad Jeff had to leave after the third series. "I have too many legs." :-)
-- byron from the daily travails
5:36 PM
who is Jeff? Note, I only watched the 1st season, so dont know all the characters... :)
5:51 PM
Oops... I know who Jeff is.. I got confused with the names. Nevermind.. my mind has turned to mush with all the apps submission today!!
6:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home