The value of confidence
The much awaited Wharton email finally made its way to my Inbox today morning. I have to say that this being the first interview invite, it was a great feeling following a very a very nervous week. My wife checked my email from her work and called me to let me know the good news... it felt good hearing it from her!!
My confidence in myself has been restored again. Prior to this week, my confidence level was 100%, on monday it went to 95% (seeing many invites trickling in on s2s), on tuesday it went to 70%, and today it went back to 100%. The issue with me is yesterday's 70% - it reveals an inner demon, which I should fight against. The important aspect of a journey is not just the final destination, but the path to getting there. I have given my applications my best shot and I have full confidence in myself, so from now, I have made a secret plea to myself that I will not let external events shatter my self confidence. If things dont work out, I will brush myself and run again. This is my moment of redemption...
Thanks to my bay area possi (you know who you all are) for your best wishes. Best of luck to all the bloggers..

2 Comments:
Congrats, good luck!
12:30 PM
Congratulations! :) I am glad the interview finally came through. It was certainly late in the coming, but I guess now all that is in the past. It is onward and forward. Good luck with the interview
2:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home