Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Other side of the Table..

In a side development, I have been asked by my company to go for College recruiting to interview potential job candidates. I am pleasantly surprised, because usually people higher up interview candidates in my company, and second this school happens to be one my "target" universities for B-school (no marks for guessing which one it is!!!!).

Glancing over the resumes and questionnaire, I couldnt help but smile. I am going to be on the other side of the table tomorrow.. interviewing these candidates. In all the B-school interview preparation frenzy, I had only been thinking of myself in the hot-seat. Well, now this is a change amd I am really looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wakechick said...

That sounds like fun! Plus, a free trip to a school that you're interested in, and participating in company recruiting may provide good fodder for essays & interview questions.

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Quantjock said...

well, I would hardly call it a free trip to the school as it is a stone's throw away from where I live and work. But I agree that it will be interesting...

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home