Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Wharton status: complete for Round1

Now it's FOCUS time for Kellogg. I am planning to submit an additional recommendation for Kellogg, because it is something unrelated to work and talks more about my leadership/teamwork focus. I think this is important as it highlights some other aspects of my candidacy.

I posted on BW forum regarding this and this is what I heard back:


I have a question about an optional recommendation. I am asking my current supervisor to fill out the Career progress survey. However, I also wish to ask one my peer who works in a professional organization that I am a part of, to write a recommendation commenting on my leadership skills.Does the optional recommender need to use the same online rec form (which seems to be more geared for career progression), or can they write a general letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope which I can send with my hardcopy applications.

Hi,
You may choose to submit an additional recommendation in a general letter format--the recommender can use the upload option of the online form (page 3), or submit a hard-copy letter in the same package as your transcripts (all hard-copy paper materials should arrive in one large envelope labeled "online application").
Regards,
Kristen

2 Comments:

Blogger aregon23 said...

Congratulations! :) Goodluck on Kellogg

1:29 PM

 
Blogger mark and jie said...

Good job! Keep it up!

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home