Application update
I think I have things under control as of now. I gave my recommenders some information about me for them to use while writing recommendations (I agree that I havent given them a lot of time for Wharton which is only 10 days away, but they were notified a month ago and hopefully had a chance to go over the questions and started forming some ideas... can you tell that I am a optimist?) I have received my transcripts from the registrar of my undergrad and grad universities. I am ready to send these to W and K by the end of the week.
My focus for this week would be Wharton and Stanford essays. I want to give Wharton essays a last look, and work on Stanford's first drafts. I have set a target of Oct 15th for completing the first set of Stanford drafts. I will not touch Kellogg drafts until Oct 15th and work on them until the deadline of 22nd.
Btw, how much time does the Wharton online app take? Any ideas?

1 Comments:
thanks DM, I think I will plan for the weekend to spend on wHARTON!!
10:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home