Kellogg application 1 submitted on saturday. Received a mail from admissions today that they have received it and it will take between 2-6 weeks for the interview to be scheduled.
Monday, September 27, 2004
Currently Listening to...
Currently Reading...
- Liar's poker
- Lessons from Top 25 Business Leaders
Currently watching...
- Flavors the Movie
- Unfaithful
B-schools
- MIT Sloan: R-2 Jan 12th/19th
- Wharton: R-1 Oct 14th, Invited to Interview
- Stanford GSB: R-2: Jan 6th
- Kellogg: R-1, Oct 22nd, Interview complete
- Harvard: R-2, Jan 5th
Fellow Applicant Bloggers: CLASS OF 2007
- Wharton s2s boards
- MBA2005 Blog news by Hella
- Extraordinary League of MBA bloggers
- Brit Chick
- Hexley
- Dave
- beoWulf
- Riter
- Wake Chik
- MBA dreamer
- Aregon23
- Dirty Martini
- GoDidiGo
Other blogs
Feed my mind
Previous Posts
- End of a responsibility.. 6 months.. 15 consultan...
- Rankings..selectivity...yield..whatever!! Ever si...
- Mountains to climb before I sleep.. Took a break ...
- Mount Diabolo.. Elevation 3900 ft
- Kellogg reception in SFO Note: I had written a ni...
- Apprentice 2 I had watched the show on Thursday. ...
- Mathematical art... My blog gives me a chance to ...
- KELLOGG application.. I started my labor day week...
- Risky Business Twelve years ago, Hurricane Andrew...
- Airlines.... A great case-study for organizationa...
free hit counter

2 Comments:
do you guys know how srict is the word limit for Harvard?
-Indraneel
11:55 PM
I havent got to Harvard as of yet!!
7:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home