Diary of a Wharton/Sloan/Kellogg/Harvard/Stanford hopeful.

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

enter the matrix videogame and other trivial pursuits

I have been killing myself (and my eyes) with this new game called "enter the matrix" by atari. I didnt buy it, just rented it from blockbuster. In case you wanna cheat at that game.. here is the link to one of the cheatcodes which i found useful. I know this is not the best way to enjoy a game but then i had to return the game in a couple of days. Well, the game was okay..but i didnt like the fact that Neo and trinity and other cool MATRIX characters were absent in this game. The music is great and some scenes are nice too.

Next up...we are going to see fleetwood mac in concert today at the HP pavillion in san jose...more on that coming later.

My latest pet peeve is Vietnamese food. I have had some (seemingly) authentic vitenamese food in a small San francisco chinatown restaurant (i wish i remembered the name)..but the spicy prawn fried rice had a unique tomato based flavor with a tangy semi-sweet aftertaste. I loved it...

Work is busy as usual. I just finsihed a letter report for a client in LA.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home