memorial weekend and more
Well, memorial weekend came and went by...My wife and I got out of bay area and took off for Reno and Tahoe.. the perennial haunt of bayers...of course this was exciting for us as it was the FIRST ever road trip for us. It was cool...i like short road trips...especially the ones which take us through scenic routes such as the sierra nevadas.
We ate, gambled (my wife actually won some...I played roulette, in which I regained my money after losing miserably in the beginning), and saw the sights. We stayed at the Siena hotel in reno, which was great but i cant vouch for its security.. my car was almost broken into at night.
well, the next few weeks are going to be packed with people visiting us. We are expecting people ...2 of my wife's freinds and then her brother is coming to visit us...I think we will be doing Yosemite and also a whole bunch of clubbing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home