My wife loves to cook. Yes i know, I am a lucky guy. She actually works in the food and retail industry and makes the best food possible... indian, italian, chinese. She loves watching food network channel. As long as i get to sample all those mouth watering stuff, hey who am i to complain..?? (although i do wanna swtich back to the NBA game...)
Friday, May 09, 2003
Currently Listening to...
Currently Reading...
- Liar's poker
- Lessons from Top 25 Business Leaders
Currently watching...
- Flavors the Movie
- Unfaithful
B-schools
- MIT Sloan: R-2 Jan 12th/19th
- Wharton: R-1 Oct 14th, Invited to Interview
- Stanford GSB: R-2: Jan 6th
- Kellogg: R-1, Oct 22nd, Interview complete
- Harvard: R-2, Jan 5th
Fellow Applicant Bloggers: CLASS OF 2007
- Wharton s2s boards
- MBA2005 Blog news by Hella
- Extraordinary League of MBA bloggers
- Brit Chick
- Hexley
- Dave
- beoWulf
- Riter
- Wake Chik
- MBA dreamer
- Aregon23
- Dirty Martini
- GoDidiGo
Other blogs
Feed my mind
Previous Posts
- what is big M? I have heard this term bounced qui...
- About West-coast and other issues One of my clo...
- nano-tech bite!! I just read a few days ago abou...
- Is business school paying off recently? recently ...
- I read Tad holbie's site today... pretty cool. Its...
- I created this website after seeing similar websit...
- I just re-figured this whole blogg-ing thingy. I a...
free hit counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home